Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Develop and implement Bank’s Retail & SME banking strategy to achieve market share, revenue and balance sheet growth, as well as exemplary customer satisfaction
The key responsibilities are:
- Formulation and review of strategies for Retail & SME banking for the short, medium and long term in line with Access Bank’s plan.
- Development and overall management of targets for Retail & SME banking bank wide by products, zones and branches.
- Definition of marketing and sales strategies.
- Development of Retail & SME Products and Services.
- Management and maintenance of existing customer relationships and development of new customer relationships in conjunction with Wholesale Banking, Digital Banking and Treasury.
- Development and overall management of the business plans, scope and activity size (including locations) of teams to ensure that appropriate strategies are undertaken to achieve targets set for the unit.
- Monitoring and reporting on Retail & SME sales Performance of all Retail & SME products offerings
- Development and execution of a customer management framework including customer insight driven marketing
The main key performance indicators are:
- Revenue growth vs plan
- Balance sheet growth vs plan
- Market share growth vs plan
- Multiple Products per Customer
- Revenue per product
- Direct costs
- Customer satisfaction level
- Employee satisfaction level
A degree in business or equivalent field. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a bank with at least 5 years’ experience in Retail & SME banking
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent Banking knowledge
- Excellent Customer Service / Relationship Management capabilities
- Excellent Marketing / Selling skill
- Strong strategic orientation
- Good negotiation /presentation skills
- Knowledge & understanding of commercial and public sector market
- Good Oral & Written communication
- General managerial/ administration
- Team building / conflict management
- Coaching /Leadership / Influencing
- Organization and coordination skills
- People Skills
- Advance Credit Skills
- Strategic orientation
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills