Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CARE International is a major humanitarian agency delivering emergency relief and long-term international development projects.
- R 1: Project Management
- Planning, management, coordination of the SBOSH and Beiersdorf projects implementation processes.
- Provide technical support to partners and field based project staff and Community Based Trainers and CBOs to enable them meet the project goals, objectives and targets.
- Strengthen program linkages and foster good working relations with, Government representatives including health sector, community resource persons, private sector and civil society organizations.
- Ensure compliance with CARE performance management systems for self and supervisees.
- Supervision of 6 project staff –3 Field Officers, 1 project driver for SBOSH and another 1 Field Officer and 1 Driver for Beiersdorf project.
- Manage efficient usages of the projects materials and financial resources.
- R 2: Project Business Growth
- Develop key knowledge management products and disseminate client experiences for donor and government audiences.
- Continue to identify business development opportunity and build concepts for fundraising.
- R3: Project Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation and Knowledge Management
- Compiles M&E reports of performance against set standards to demonstrate quality of
- Interventions and share with internal and relevant external stakeholders.
- Takes leadership in identification and documentation of program successes and dissemination of lessons, best/promising practices within and externally.
- R4: Representation and Coordination
- Enhance CARE’s visibility in County stakeholders meetings.
- Represent the sector and CARE in relevant strategic partnerships and policy engagements.
- Identify and sustain strategic partnerships, contacts and linkages to ensure effective Programming.
- R 5: Any other relevant responsibility requested by line management
- Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in project management in the field of Financial
- Empowerment, livelihoods Value Chains development and trainings.
- Bachelor degree in social science or other relevant area. Master’s Degree is an added Advantage.
- At least 5 years work experience in value chain development and/or Livelihoods Programming.
- A broad grasp of socio cultural economic issues with respect to poverty, savings, and Enterprise development in rural settings
- Technical knowledge in market development approach
- Experience with working with county governments, civil society, donors and local communities
- Training/coaching/mentoring/ Facilitation skills and participatory approaches
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- The ability to work independently, think innovatively and strategically and work effectively within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed understanding and experience of gender and diversity issues and commitment to addressing inequalities in all the key areas of responsibility
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative
- Flexibility in tasks undertaken
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Understanding of development/relief issues
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and action
- Strong financial/budget management skills required
Deadline to receive all applications will be on or before 22nd march 2021, at 5.00 p.m EAT. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.