Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role holder will be responsible for managing research strategies and initiatives across the Group and using derived insights to seek new opportunities within the respective markets and inform business decisions.
The role holder will also support the development of new products through research and analytics.
- Develop and oversee implementation of market research strategies across the Group;
- Coordinate and manage all research work conducted internally and by external service providers;
- Continuously monitor new trends for insights and opportunities in the market and advise management;
- Support new product development initiatives in liaison with other departments;
- Monitor the performance of products, enhancements and obsolescence;
- Design and implement a feedback mechanism for the Group, including staff and customer surveys;
- Profile all company customers based on available data;
- Prepare and implement research yearly calendar as well as monitor utilization of the function’s budget;
- A Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Marketing Research, Marketing, Sociology, Anthropology or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (e.g. SPSS, Quantum)
- Holds membership to local and/or global research associations
- Up to Five (5) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Leads by example and empowers others by instilling a sense of ownership
- Confident negotiation/ persuasion skills
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly submit your application:
Strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/job-application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for. E.g. RESEARCH AND INNOVATION MANAGER
The application should reach us by close of business on 24th March, 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 30th April, 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.