Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Lipa Later is a risk-free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly instalments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape a bright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. By joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Professional Development :
Our proprietary algorithmic credit scoring is on course to have a huge impact on consumer credit markets by improving the accuracy of creditworthiness assessment, thereby increasing the accessibility of credit from mainstream lenders. As we are looking to approve an even larger volume of applications, we apply different machine learning techniques such as Default prediction, confusion matrix, and behavioural scoring.
Our Team :
By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
About The Role:
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and others as assigned. The Graphic Design Intern will directly report to the Graphic Designer and will assist with the development and design of core Lipa Later graphics, artwork, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. The Team is led by a Marketing Manager.
Advertising and Branding
● Supporting the Graphic Designer in the output of good quality designs for Kenya and the other Markets.
● Working with the content writer to develop branded collateral such as fliers and posts within the brand guidelines as per the given brief.
● Updating the brand guidelines.
● Design and layout of presentations.
● Liaising with printers as required and managing production quality.
● Work with the Marketing team to visualize advertising campaigns.
● Assist with website and blog updates.
● Creation of various logos for products.
● Other projects as assigned.
● Work with the content writer to develop posts for content calendars and frameworks.
● Design digital advertising campaign content.
● Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts.
● Continuous updating of all website banners, images etc.
● Experience as a graphic designer.
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
● Ability to work in synergy with a content writer.
● Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software.
● A strong eye for visual composition and attention to detail.
● Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
● Understanding of marketing, production, website and digital design, corporate identity, print advertisements, and multimedia design.
● Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills.
● Writing and proofing skills are also required.
● Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
● Organized and dependable.
● Team Player, Quick Learner, Efficient and High sense of urgency.
● Able to work well under pressure.
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘’Graphic Design Intern’’or
Be sure to include a link to your portfolio/ past work.