Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
The MW Specialist is a critical role in the Education vertical driving demand and adoption of Microsoft Education solution suites by working closely as part of the core account team to orchestrate and deliver tech enabled learning, preparing students to be workforce ready, delivering digital transformation in campuses, schools and research institutions.
The ideal candidate should be able to run a healthy and predictable business that delivers agreed outcomes and prioritizes customer face time.
- Expanding strategic education customer relationships to drive larger impact and targeted business growth and drive the jointly agreed customer multi-year Digital Transformation business strategy, delivering agreed outcomes while leading a virtual internal and external team aligned to key audiences across K-12 including but not limited to education system leader, school/institution leader, faculty, instructional technologists, educators, and professional development partners
- Disrupting the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase case for change and Microsoft’s unique value proposition for education
- Delivering Education Transformation Framework narrative and leveraging to deepen transformation engagements with customers in local market
- Developing account engagement, consumption strategies and customer training (Professional Development) plans to support best practices and capacity building that:
- Drive student and educator usage by focusing on strategic workloads in Office 365
- Grow usage of integrated learning solutions on the Microsoft platform
- Grow and protect Windows 10 device share, by creating demand for experiences specific to Windows, including new device activations
- Establishing Microsoft as a leader in education transformation and future ready skills championing Microsoft’s mission to empower every student by supporting education future-ready skills focus across the spectrum of our audience engagements, from high level conversations on skills/employability with leaders, to getting students excited about computer science, and empowering students to graduate with industry recognized skills
- Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer Digital Transformation strategy maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Microsoft Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
- Strong solution sales background, with 5-8 years of technology-related experience, with experience in immersive and inclusive learning experiences, Online Productivity tools, Windows, mobility and devices
- The expertise and ability to explain key end-user solutions and technical architectures aligned to a customer maturity framework/path in Windows 10 Pro and Education, Office 365 clients and Modern Classroom deployment tools such as Identity with Azure Active Directory Premium (AAD P1), Intune (MDM and MAM) and Teams with School Data Sync (SDS) set-up. And looking holistically end to end to the resources ready for deployment & adoption (usage) assistance for smooth customer experience.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and master new concepts and technologies to be able to impact their adoption and usage
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with education business decision makers articulating and demonstrating Microsoft and partner solution value propositions, with specific emphasis on solutions related to immersive and inclusive learning experiences.
- Ability to drive digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions, with an understanding of competitive technologies to address competitive threats and navigate complex customer environments
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.