Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
The incumbent is responsible for the daily oversight of all projects involving natural language process of data in several languages. Overall performance and governance of the Statements of Work with clients and establishing scalable processes. Responsible for managing client to enable expansion due to great quality and customer care.
- Develop the skills of Project managers in project execution, and client facing responsibilities.
- Develop a high-caliber team by recruiting, selecting, onboarding, training, and coaching employees; effectively communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise, and review direct report performance; plan and review compensation.
- Determine Service Delivery strategic plan to enable rapid scale evolution of work verticals; alignment of training with worker skill levels; ROI analysis on pursuing ISO or other certifications; and positioning of the Center relative to competitive landscape.
- Monitor and evaluate performance based upon financial, operational, and impact KPIs. Leads team to rapidly fix any service delivery shortcomings, using data analysis, root cause analysis, developing plans, communicating and collaborating with the client.
- Be a regular presence on the production floor and actively interact with managers, supervisors and agents to ensure productive engagement and proper functioning of systems.
- Meet Service Delivery financial and impact targets by supporting the preparation of annual budgets; forecasting expenditures; taking ownership of variances; and complying with Sama recruitment and compensation practices.
- Test and refine new operational strategies that support efficiency, scale, and best-in-class BPO processes and share learnings with key Sama stakeholders.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in data Center management; NLP management and media management ,
- Ensure alignment and execution of agent training with business needs, including providing ongoing feedback to Samaschool on baseline training requirements; and working with operations to develop and tracking worker skill-sets and skill levels in order to execute sales pipeline.
- Provide leadership and expert advice on service delivery issues, planning, service development approaches and create best-practice service delivery goals to meet client needs, standards and measures of success to ensure expectations are clear and that service delivery strategies are well aligned to overall Agency objectives
- Meet a variety of Client needs and manage escalations through coaching and leading Project managers.
- Drive and oversee financial, human, physical and intellectual capital/resources and their interdependencies in an operationally effective and efficient manner to better facilitate service delivery and optimise outcomes
- Provide high quality service strategy advice to executive leadership to effectively inform strategic planning processes
- Develop and execute robust service delivery governance and risk frameworks to identify, manage and minimise financial, reputational and service delivery risks
- Monitor and evaluate service delivery processes and outcomes to ensure service delivery is efficient and cost effective and to action necessary improvements as required
- 8+ years of experience in operations, preferably in technology industry
- 5+ years of people management experience, including managing leaders of leaders and a strong desire to develop team members
- Proven experience successfully managing global stakeholders and Projects.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and multilanguage teams across multiple sites in a fast-paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Empathy for the client community and passion to create an exceptional experience and provide outstanding support
- Excited to be part of a global operations teams, design effective business operations, tackle complex problems, and develop individual team members
- Adaptable and energized by a fast-paced environment
Application deadline is March 26, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.