Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
The incumbent will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the work efforts of the Samasource service delivery team by leading, motivating and driving performance. Ensuring that the allocated work is done professionally as per the required standards and targets defined and desired by Samasource and its clients.
Building and improving relationships with clients and internal stakeholders. Motivating, coaching, and supporting direct reports to maintain positive relationships with clients. Working closely with the Training and Quality Departments to achieve the desired results with the goal of achieving the right standards in performance appraisals.
- Onboard and manage new Project Managers Level 1-3
- Oversee a portfolio of projects by recruiting and managing the team and overseeing the Project Managers and team leaders.
- Driving weekly performance of productivity, quality and impact goals by ensuring that appropriate KPIs are set, monitored real-time and attained.
- Preparing and monitoring work plans and task schedules by incorporating sales pipeline into planning, and developing and executing capacity schedules.
- Preparing SamaDC performance reports by ensuring timely collection and analysis of data and trends.
- Executing continuous improvement programs by identifying and resolving problems; initiating corrective operational actions; preparing and executing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvements.
- Coaching and developing team members through regular monitoring and feedback.
- Maintaining operational and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in data center operations management, and developing strong working knowledge of Samasource .products and technologies.
- Achieving customer service level agreements (SLAs) through operational excellence and KPI management
- Initiating and ensuring ongoing compliance.
- Conduct full project strategy implementation from inception, through resource and capacity planning and allocation to conclusion
- Independently manage client relationships for assigned portfolios and handle all major escalations
- Manage and deliver project work and reliable information in accordance with agreed plans and schedules.
- Ensure that all monthly revenue targets are attained and surpassed with timely and high quality project execution.
- Manage new project launches in collaboration with the Sales, Customer Success, Global Service Delivery and SamaDC management teams.
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with transparent and attentive project management support covering production and quality management.
- Manage, organize and coordinate the day to day work of the project management and production staff of the different accounts within the Centre to deliver the highest standards of service to clients.
- Lead and manage the project management and production staff, ensuring that they are well trained, and motivated to meet the objectives and priorities of the Centre.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Operations or related discipline or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience with at least 2 of those in a BPO or scaled customer service operations management level position
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience managing performance, reporting, providing timely coaching and feedback, and motivating employees.
- A minimum of 2 years project management experience.
- Experience in client services with a focus on relationship management.
- Expert in digital skills: Google suite, Microsoft office, systems and applications
- Experience in managing project costs
- Experience in client facing roles
- Experience in client services
- Understanding of the basics of AI/ML technology will be an advantage
- Project management qualification
Application deadline is March 31, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.