Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Corporate Events Coordinator
About the Role
We are looking to hire an aggressive hands on events coordinator who will be responsible for designing, coordinating, managing and selling event ideas and solutions to our clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Client acquisition with a bias towards B2B sales
- Researching markets and conduct industry analysis to identify opportunities for events.
- Aggressively look for business through arranging meetings with potential clients, cold calling, social media marketing and networking
- Manage and develop existing client relationships
- Conceptualization of Events for B2B clients including producing detailed proposals.
- Planning and management of logistics necessary to deliver stress-free client experience.
- Provide world-class customer service; collect customer feedback and maintain above 90% customer satisfaction per quarter
- Develop and operationalise event design concepts based on client needs and input
- Bid for tenders and new events by writing detailed proposals to the relevant entities
- A can do attitude – Show us you can!
- Minimum Diploma in any field from a recognized institution
- 2 years cumulative work experience in Events or Sales (non-FMCG)
- Willingness to live in a tent for up to 3 weeks at a time
- Your ‘WHY’ must be about impacting client experiences
- Willingness to occasionally work at odd schedules
- Outstanding communication skills & negotiating ability