Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
British Army Training Unit, Kenya (BATUK). We deliver world leading infantry training in Kenya with the Kenyan Defence Forces (KDF) under the Defence Cooperation Agreement (DCA) with the Kenyan Government. Employing 500+ full time Kenyans & deliver over 60 projects to support the local community every year.
Reference # BTK/03/07/2021
Contract Type Permanent/Contract 12 Months
Salary Ksh 46,985.00 – 61,305.00 Monthly
The person will be responsible for providing driving services as directed by the foreman
- First Parade the vehicle and carry out driving tasks.
- Move passengers to and from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Kahawa Barracks and
- NYATI Barracks.
- Fitting vehicles canopies, broken lights,etc.
- Driving in the training areas
- Secondary Duties:
- Cleaning of vehicles, assist in servicing, weekly checks etc.
- L1 jobs.
- Servicing of vehicles.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the trade/grade as directed by the
- Military Line Manager.
- O level / KCSE certificate.
- Must have full, Valid Kenyan Driving Licence Classes B, C and D (Van and Minibus)
- Must have a Valid Police Clearance Certificate.
- Good understanding of English (both written/oral).
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same field.
- Well organised and punctual.
- Ability to pass the Kenyan Driving Matrix and obtain a Military Driving Permit.
- Experience in driving Military vehicles.
- Team Player
Deadline is 22nd March 2021.