Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 16 000 employees in Africa, and approximately 7 000 employees in South Africa.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• To perform stock takes and reconciliations.
• To process dispatch of full goods and receipt of materials.
• To develop work plan for forklift operators, warehouse contracts and warehouse casuals.
• To issue raw materials and packaging materials to production.
• To receive, confirm and reconcile finished goods from production.
• To share shift reports and maintain warehouse documents.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum qualification of Diploma in Business related field
• Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in Supply Chain environment
• Good application of Microsoft office and general computer use
• SAP knowledge in warehousing modules will be an added advantage
Closing Date: 23/3/20214