Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The ideal candidate will be a Kenyan citizen who has the following:
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Commerce Degree with a concentration in Accounting/Finance
- CPA II and above
- 2 years’ experience and above in a busy working environment
The Accounts Assistant is responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing petty cash for approval by the Club Accountant.
- Process payments including preparing cheques and cash requisition vouchers
- Ensuring that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times within the organization;
- Prepare daily revenue and cash reconciliations.
- Process accurate company statutory payments such as filing returns and making payments for VAT, NHIF, NSSF, PAYE etc. as required.
- Perform ledger reconciliations i.e. monthly control accounts.
- Prepare Payroll as required from time to time.
- Assist Club Accountant in preparing the monthly reports.
- Supporting Auditors in their auditing functions by giving them the required information and support.
- Attending to member’s financial queries.
- Participate in end month stock taking.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
The Accounts Assistant will report to the Club Accountant.
Competencies & Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer care skills
- Report writing skills
- High level of integrity
The job description is not the exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position
Method of Application
If you believe you have what it takes to handle this challenging position, kindly and urgently apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, kindly remember to address your application to:
The Human Resource -Ref: Accounts Assistant Vacancy
Off Ngong Road, PO Box 41516
NAIROBI, Tel: +254 020 2111951/2
Submit one file containing your Application Letter, and detailed CV (placed in one file, please) as an attachment in Word or rtf format clearly indicating the position applied for in the subject line of your mail to enable automated email sorting.
Kindly also indicate details of your current and expected salary, names & addresses of 3 business referees, current and previous employers, roles and responsibilities handled to date, together with your day and cell contacts. Original Certificates and copies of the same will be presented by those called for interviews.
Only Long Listed Candidates will be contacted for further consideration
Date of Advertisement: 17th March 2021 Deadline: Close of Business 21st March 2021
Please send one application to avoid disqualification.
Only applications sent for this specific vacancy will be considered
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Impala Club is an equal opportunity employer.