Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager – Engineering (Civil/Structural)
This job is responsible for supervising the implementation of Civil/Structural revenue and enforcement projects and supporting the planning of major programs on behalf of the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recommend for approval a project master list for aid funded/government funded projects covering the civil/structural works for including roads, railways, water/irrigation works.
- Monitor and supervise the drawdown of the materials/equipment/machinery for aid funded projects/government projects covering the civil/structural works.
- Supervise the inspection of aid funded projects before cancellation of customs security bonds with the aim of ensuring full accountability of exempted materials/equipment/machinery that had been imported for use in the said projects.
- Provide recommendation and supervise the implementation of measures/strategies put in place to seal loopholes for misuse of aid funded projects exemption regime in the area of civil/structural works.
- Support and provide technical guidance upon referral on technical tax matters related to civil/structural engineering.
- Support audit processes on technical tax audits covering the area of civil/structural/water/irrigation works including the construction firms engaged in this area.
- At least five (5) years relevant work experience, two (2) of which should have been in the grade of Superintending Engineer or equivalent in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya
- Registered by the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya
- Membership with the Institution of Engineers of Kenya(IEK)
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be considered an added advantage.
- Experience coordinating donor-funded projects will be an added advantage
- Resource Management
- Customer focus
- Ability to function individually and in ad hoc teams
- Project management skills
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)