Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At Mater Misericordiae Hospital, our most valuable resource are our employees. We aim to provide the best client experience by having the right employees on the right jobs.
Kindly stay alert and disregard any communication that:
- *Requires you to pay a fee to be shortlisted or interviewed
- *Requires you to pay fees for a certain recruitment process
- *Requires you to sign contracts sent through unofficial emails before meeting HR at the Hospital’s HR Office
- *Is not from our official email domains
- *Informs you that you have been selected without going through an interview
- *Is from other websites announcing job vacancies that do not appear on the Mater careers website
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital, a leading Health Care provider is seeking to fill the following position:
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT
Reporting to the Head of Human Resource, the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Creating, updating, maintaining and archiving personnel files and other records for ease of retrieval
- Maintaining a data base of applications for all hospital positions
- Contacting shortlisted candidates and arrange for interviews
- Supporting the recruitment function by providing orientation information packets
- Supporting settling of new employees by providing resources at their works stations
- Advising employees on HR policies and procedures
- Updating data in the HR database
- Registering and maintaining employee data in the Time and attendance clocking system
- Maintaining human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time
- Accomplishing human resource department and Hospital’s mission by completing related results as needed
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Diploma /Degree in Human Resource Management
- IHRM Membership
- Minimum three years generalist HR administration experience in a busy set up
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of 3 referees to email@example.com not later than 24th March 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment