Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Migori County is a county in the former Nyanza Province of southwestern Kenya. It is located in western Kenya and borders Homa Bay County, Kisii County, Narok, Tanzania and Lake Victoria to the West. The county also borders Uganda via Migingo Island in Lake Victoria.
JG CPSB 12
- Taking oral dictation
- Processing word and data from manuscripts;
- Operating office equipment;
- Ensuring security of the office equipment, documents and records;
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments; and
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
Requirements for Appointment:
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C- (Minus) with at least C plain in English or Kiswahili Language or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Business Education Single and Group Certificates (BES &GC) from the Kenya National Examination Council in the following subjects
- Typewriting II (Minimum 40 w.p.m.)/ Computerized Document processing II
- Business English I/Communications I;
- Office Practice
- Commerce I;
- Certificate in computer applications skills from a recognized institution and
- Craft Certificate in Secretarial Studies from Kenya National Examinations Council.
Method of application
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
2. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
3. All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Monday 29th March, 2021 at 5:00pm.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
5. For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
Applicants are advised to use PSC 2 application form and attach the necessary documents. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
- Women, People Living With Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply,
- Only shortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.