Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and Insect-Based Animal Protein. Sanergy manufacturers and distributes Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and KuzaPro Insect Based Animal Protein under the Farm Star brand. We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization.
We currently seek to recruit a Factory Crew Lead. Please note that the role will be based in Kinanie, Athi River Machakos County
Duties and Responsibilities
|– Follow weekly shift plans and daily set production schedules to excecute all assigned tasks as per the work instructions.
– Performing Autonomous Maintenance tasks on the assigned equipment. These are industrial filling machines, greenhouses, motors, chain-belts, hoppers.
|– Attend scrum meetings and other sessions called by the line manager to discuss and resolve work challanges
– Lead scrum meetings in your sections.
– Proactively propose to your supervisor possible solutions to challenges affecting productivity, quality, health & safety in your work area
– Lead workmen at your section to resolve agreed issues
– Actively support and be involved in maintenance activities related to equipment in your assigned factory section
|– Meet biweekly with your line manager to review and set expectations for your performance
– Meet biweekly with your reports to review and the set expectations for their performance
– Report your sections performance against set production schedules to your supervisor on a daily basis on the established platforms
|– Training new or existing operators on equipment operations and execution of daily tasks
– Work with other section supervisors to ensure that processes run in sync as per the production schedule
– Lead your teammates in your section to execute daily production schedules
– Attend and actively participate all team meetings
– Maintain effective working relationships through treating your colleagues with respect
– Resolved misundersdstandings and report unresolved issues with suggestions to your Supervisor or talent partner
|– Have cordial interactions with the community as you do your work
– Report any complaints or concerns raised by existing customers or any other member of the community
|– Adhere to set shift plans and work orders.|
|– Proactively ask or seek clarification from your Supervisor on any areas of work that are unclear
– Openly share ideas during scrum and team meetings on how current processes can be improved
– Participate in new improvements initaives as assigned by your supervisor
|– Use resources assigned to you sparingly as per the resource plan shared by your Supervisor
– Use and handle assigned company assets as per set policy
|– Conduct scheduled Gemba/factory walks in your area/section to identify opportunities for process improvement
– Coach fellow workmen and support them to understand the process and equip them to detect and/or challenges/variances in the line of their day to day duties
|Experience in leading line staff/factory staff (2 years)|
|At least 2 years experience in operation of factory machinery with motors and hydraulic systems|
|Diploma or degree in technical field or biological science related discipline|
To apply, kindly submit a cover letter and your resume/CV. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The deadline for submission of application is 31st March 2021Click Here To Apply