Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ubongo is a social enterprise that creates interactive edutainment for kids in Africa, using the technologies they already have. We entertain kids to LEARN & LOVE LEARNING!
We are looking for a Distribution Coordinator to coordinate our efforts to reach kids and families in underserved communities in Kenya (places we don’t reach via TV and radio) with our fun localised edutainment. Working at Ubongo won’t be easy, but it will challenge and excite you with lots of responsibilities, plenty of fun, and give you the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of kids every day.
- Work with business and digital team to distribute content to off-grid communities
- Share content with communities in the last mile
- Continuously be on the lookout for new ways to reach the most underserved kids and and test the methods out
- Gather and share lessons from the field with regard to what does and doesn’t work when sharing content with off-grid communities
- Document these lessons and share feedback with digital and business teams in the form of reports, presentations etc.
- Reach a million children in underserved communities in Kenya with life-changing edutainment.
- Create a distribution plan by breaking down geographic and demographic areas to target systematically
- Identify places (app installation stalls/local cinemas/any other relevant locations) and ‘supply chains’ where content can be shared
- Travel across Kenya to distribute Ubongo Toolkits USBs and materials to networks that reach off-grid underserved communities
- Hold small-scale events in different regions to introduce communities to Ubongo shows and our toolkits products
- Figure out distribution channels, and build networks and partnerships to distribute Toolkits
- Maintain a complete record of areas visited including contacts and medium used to distribute content to get information on how the content is used and distributed.
- Support in outreach to regional and community broadcast stations
- Speak to local community radios and media centers – tell them about Ubongo, what we are trying to do, share content with them and take their contact details
- Keep track of the content distributed and regularly check in with radio stations to get feedback and information