Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Ensure that aircraft departing for medical evacuation is clean and configured for emergency medical evacuations according to flight needs or according to AMREF Flying Doctors standards.;
- Reporting safety concerns observed in timely manner through the provided channels.;
- Good understanding of KAA regulations and Customs rules;
- Aircraft and general aviation knowledge is an added advantage;
- Marshalling skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good written and verbal communication;
- Basic knowledge of ICT skills;
- Ability to find solutions in a challenging work environment;
- Ability to follow instructions and implement SOPs;
- Ability to observe all the safety standards and report incidences in a timely manner.;
Years Of Experience
- At least 3 years’ consecutive work experience as an aircraft/ground attendant ;
- Completion of ATC Radio communication training;
- Certificate and knowledge in Basic First Aid;
- Current certificate of good conduct;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education;