Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Responsible for maintaining safe and effective ground movement of towing aircraft including the supervision of safe start-up procedures. ;
- Perform towing operations and cleaning aircraft while observing the highest safety standards in accordance to AMREF Flying Doctors standards of operation.;
- Demonstrated record in towing of aircraft;
- Good understanding of KAA regulations and Customs rules;
- Knowledge in First Aid skills;
- Knowledge in Airside Driving;
- Knowledge in Airside Safety Awareness;
- General aviation and aircraft knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of ICT skills;
- Good written and verbal communication ;
- Ability to observe all the safety standards and report incidences in a timely manner.;
- Ability to follow instructions and implement SOPs;
- Ability to provide good customer service;
- Ability to keep calm under pressure ;
- Ability to work effectively with others;
- Ability to prioritize and manage time ;
Years Of Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ consecutive work experience in towing operations;