Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Strategy Division plays a key role in developing and executing the Bank’s comprehensive Vision, Mission and Strategic Objectives and will work closely with all other Bank Divisions and subsidiaries in this process. Reporting to the Head of Strategy, the role holder will provide advisory support to the business to enable them to improve or transform their businesses and achieve excellence.
- Gathering and analyzing information, formulating, and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- Manage the Group Strategic Planning and Consolidation Processes, overall liaison of template dissemination, engagement meetings, collation and presentation.
- Cascade of approved plan and monthly review against plan.
- Prepare Performance and Strategy Papers to the Board Committees, EXCO and GMC.
- Provide management of the overall strategy execution, working in conjunction with responsible line leaders and the corporate staff.
- Support target setting and own accepting any revisions or changes to the targets or the plans that support achieving the targets.
- Manage strategic initiatives validation, sizing and tracking and a Unit level.
- Provide on-going performance management of work stream sponsors, leads and initiative owners on the successful execution of the strategy.
- Provide Senior leaders with insights and challenge on the tactics and pathways they need to adopt to meet their strategic initiatives and targets.
- Develop and coordinate the regular input from the Bank stakeholders regarding the Organizations success factors.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a similar discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Strategy / Business Finance / Consulting or similar fields.
- Professional qualification in CPA (K), ACCA, CFA or MBA in Strategic Management is added advantage
- Strongly curious and questioning nature, with a “trust but verify” approach.
- Financial management experience; must be fluent in P&L, and balance sheet structure.
- The ability to bridge across multiple, often interdependent, initiatives and to highlight and manage dependencies.
- Experience of devising and implementing Business strategies involving quantitative analysis, conceptualization and communication of strategic solutions.
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- Exceptional drive and commitment striving for excellence.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Highly self-driven, well-structured yet ﬂexible, able to think strategically / end-to-end
- High level of agility, eager to develop new skills and areas of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday, 31st March 2021. Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.