Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Store Keeper at Kisumu County
Kisumu County is located in Nyanza and constitutes 7 constituencies (Kisumu East, Kisumu West, Kisumu Central,Seme, Nyando, Muhoroni and Nyakach). Mission To transform the livelihood of the people of Kisumu county on a foundation of integrity through accountable, efficient and effective leadership that invokes participation and pursuit of quality services, for a prosperous county that is a harbor of excellence.
Department of Roads, transport and public works
The department requires the services of the following officers to assist in maintenance of roads within Kisumu County. Successful candidates will be engaged on casual basis
Vacancy No. KCPSB/03/2021/11 (35 posts)
Terms of engagement: Casual basis — 600 per day.
Key duties include: –
- Maintain inventory of road tools and equipment’s
- Provide supervisory support to road maintenance team as directed
- Collate information and alert management on any pertinent issue regarding repair/ maintenance of the tools and equipment’s
- Ensure records of fuel distribution are kept per ward
- Responsible for the tools and equipment’s issued to the labourers for roads maintenance work
- Prepare weekly inventory reports for timely submission
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen and a resident of the locality with good geographical knowledge of the area
- KCSE certificate
- Knowledge and experience in book keeping will be an added advantage
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Computer Literary will be added advantage
Method of application
Interested candidates to download and fill Application for Employment Form’ available on www.kisumu.go.ke and send in PDF format (as one document) to: kcpsbjobs03kisumu.go.ke latest by 5 pm on 1st April 2021. Do not attach copies of the certificates. Please note that as a result of measures put in place by the Board to curb the spread of Covid-19 pandemic, no application will be received in hard copy.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Kisumu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer, the minority, marginalized groups and persons with disabilities who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply.
- The board does not charge any fee for interviews or processing of applications. Report any person asking for money in exchange of appointment letter to the nearest police station for action.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted