Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kitale Technical Institute was established in 1980 as a public institute under the provisions of the Education Act(CAP 211). It has grown to be the leading training institute in the region. It is located within Kitale Municipality along Elgon Rd, 1 km from Kitale town. VISION “A Technical of training institute of Excellence in management, technological training and Research for global competitiveness” MISSION “To provide quality and relevant Technical, Entrepreneurial and Management training” OUR COMMITMENT STATEMENT The college is committed to providing, effective & timely service delivery.
JOB GROUP ‘N’ (CSG 8)
The Finance Manager will be responsible to the Principal by providing timely and accurate financial advice and support to sustain overall financial health of the Institution.
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of periodic financial statements
- Preparation, execution and control of Annual Budgets
- Cash and Risk Management
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Management Reports
- Liaison with External Auditors to ensure timely Audit reporting.
- Proper interpretation of financial regulations (GOK Circulars, PFM Act and full compliance with statutory requirements).
- Coordination with other Managers to achieve the Polytechnic’s Strategic Objectives.
- Developing and executing procedures that ensure the Institution’s Assets are properly safeguarded.
Requirements for appointment
- B Com (Accounting or Finance) from a recognized University
- MBA from a recognized University
- CPA(K) and member of ICPAK on good standing.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Finance Officer at JOB GROUP ‘N’ or equivalent in the Public Service or similar environment.
- Possession of excellent computer skills including MS office and accounting packages.
- Demonstrate attendance and successful completion of Senior Management course lasting not less than 4 weeks.
- Compliance with Chapter SIX of the Constitution.
In addition, the candidate MUST possess the following interpersonal qualities:
- Ability to get on well in the diverse workforce
- Team playing skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated accuracy and analytical skills
Method of application
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
Applications must be submitted on or before 11TH APRIL, 2021. latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
Applications should be addressed to
The Chief Principal
Kitale National Polytechnic
P.O Box 2162-30200
NOTE: The INSTITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT OUR WEB SITE http://www.kisumupoly.ac.ke