Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kitale Technical Institute was established in 1980 as a public institute under the provisions of the Education Act(CAP 211). It has grown to be the leading training institute in the region. It is located within Kitale Municipality along Elgon Rd, 1 km from Kitale town. VISION “A Technical of training institute of Excellence in management, technological training and Research for global competitiveness” MISSION “To provide quality and relevant Technical, Entrepreneurial and Management training” OUR COMMITMENT STATEMENT The college is committed to providing, effective & timely service delivery.
Accountant Job Group ‘K; (CSG 10) (1 POST)
Reporting to the Finance Officer, Accountant I will be required to deal with diverse operations in the Department. Duties will typically include supervision verification and occasional checks,
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Verification of vouchers and committal documents in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Safe custody of Institutional records and assets.
- Extracting and providing cash liquidity analysis
- Preparation of year-end financial statements.
- Performing other duties assigned by the Finance Manager from time to time.
Requirements for appointment
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting or Finance) and CPA II; OR CPA (K).
- Certificate in Computer Applications
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Compliance with CHAPTER SIX of the Constitution.
In addition to the above, the candidate MUST possess the following qualities:
- Ability to get on well with diverse workforce
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take instructions
- Good organizational and supervisory skills
- Records Management and Analytical skills
- Good care for resources
Method of application
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
Applications must be submitted on or before 11TH APRIL, 2021. latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
Applications should be addressed to
The Chief Principal
Kitale National Polytechnic
P.O Box 2162-30200
NOTE: The INSTITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT OUR WEB SITE http://www.kisumupoly.ac.ke