Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Safal Group is firmly rooted in Africa, committed to making products that are ideally suited to African needs and purposes, and doing so in a sustainable and ethical manner that will leave our planet intact for future generations.
Business Development Manager- Solar
- Directly originate project sales in designated region(s) in East Africa based in Kenya. including responding to RFP’s, executing business development campaigns in targeted market segments, implementing contact plans with customers, developing and drafting project proposals, interfacing with multiple stakeholders to analyze available data and to structure and propose solar module mounting structures and EPC solar solutions.
- Identify and develop collaborative relationships with all EPC solar players operating in the region and have long-term agreements for supplying the module mounting structures.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of, and become expert in, target regions and markets, including regulatory incentives, and co- working opportunities; Identify and implement marketing initiatives and personal/professional outreach in the solar markets, including developing origination materials, presenting to industry and customer constituencies, and identifying key marketing strategies and competitive differentiators.
- Develop Modular solar solutions for residential roof top usage, implement them through established Channel Partners/ Service Centre in one or more designated region(s) and market(s), identify, filter, engage, and cultivate customer contacts in support of origination strategy and sales campaigns.
- Track, update, coordinate, and originate opportunities directly and with the team. Collaborate with other Company team members to provide a coordinated customer approach and outreach effort.
- Develop training materials and provide training to field sales teams in Kenya/Regionally for Residential and small/medium EPC installations and racking solutions (roof/ground)”.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree: Business, marketing, environmental, or technical degree ( Mechanical or Electrical/ Electronics )
- Work experience: 8+ years of experience in solar energy business development or comparable business development or sales Experience
- Industry experience: Prior renewable energy industry experience, particularly solar or solar is essential.