Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Customer Care is a frontline team that ensures our customers success across the EMEA region, by delivering a comprehensive set of support services from our Technical Support Centres across the region to Field Services delivering onsite repair and maintenance for Cepheid systems. We seek to continuously improve our operations, driving exemplary levels of customer experience which support our leading position in the market.
The Project Coordinator is a key role in assisting the project manager to deliver innovation and continuous improvement for full lifecycle Project Management Planning from planning through to sustainment.
While the region works to deliver projects centric to driving regional performance, this must be done in the context of global delivery, therefore the Project Coordinator will be required to work closely with our teams in other regions as the project demands.
Since much our process relies upon our systems the Project Coordinator will have a good knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
- Tracks project execution against timeline, revising as appropriate, to meet changing project needs and requirements. Works cross-functionally across all departments and regions as needed. Continuous improvement of processes.
- Gathers facts, analyses and visualizes data to support projects.
- Presents results and progress tracking of projects to the leadership team at regular intervals. Create reports, define improvement plans and deliver changes.
- Develops detailed plans and schedules meetings as needed to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks in a rapidly changing environment. Plan, design and apply changes.
- Analyzes risk, issues, and opportunities, and takes proactive ownership to resolve project issues as they arise.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Assist the with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and distribute minutes to all project team members. Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project action tasks.
- Contributes to the development of project management processes and standards with a continuous improvement mindset
- Learn, use and deploy appropriate DBS tools to support successful completion of all projects
- Escalate issues as necessary for prompt and effective resolution
- Generates ad-hoc reports from SAP and Salesforce.com, analyses data to ensure accuracy and alignment for project success.
- Linkage to the regional Director and their teams, for coordination of projects led
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
Education or Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of related work experience.
- Project Management – experience in related field.
Knowledge and skills:
- Project Management – Ability to work on tight deadlines. Able to build a collaborative work relationship with different groups within the organization. Drive and support project regionalization, control and sustainment.
- Problem Solving – Gathers facts and analyses data to support the team. Define & measure the problems and lead problem solving.
- Communication – Work cross-functionally across departments and regions.
- Adaptability – Embraces and adapts to change and demonstrates a willingness to learn. Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Continuously strive to enhance knowledge and skills, sharing experience with others. Doer with an ability to learn by practice.
- Thoroughness – Detail oriented
- Customer Orientation – Demonstrates a keen understanding of various customers’ needs, and Dedication to customers and service
- Computer Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), e-mail, web browsers and spreadsheet software. Able to show skills in data analysis in Excel (to PivotTable level)
- Systems – Knowledgeable in SAP and Salesforce, Excel advanced level (Pivot table level at least), Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) Understands concepts such as data master, data quality.
- Languages – must be fluent in English (minimum C-Level competency) and local language. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Other – Will be required to support projects in time zones ranging from Moscow to London.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.