Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ACCOUNTANT I JOB GROUP ‘K; (CSG 10) (1 POST)
Reporting to the Finance Officer, Accountant I will be required to deal with diverse operations in the Department. Duties will typically include supervision verification and occasional checks,
Specific duties and responsibilities
i). Verification of vouchers and committal documents in accordance with laid down procedures.
ii). Safe custody of Institutional records and assets.
iii). Extracting and providing cash liquidity analysis
iv). Preparation of year-end financial statements.
v). Performing other duties assigned by the Finance Manager from time to time.
Requirements for appointment
i). Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting or Finance) and CPA II; OR CPA (K).
ii). Certificate in Computer Applications
iii). Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
iv). At least 3 years’ experience in a similar environment.
v). Compliance with CHAPTER SIX of the Constitution.
In addition to the above, the candidate MUST possess the following qualities:
– Ability to get on well with diverse workforce
– Good communication skills
– Ability to take instructions
– Good organizational and supervisory skills
– Records Management and Analytical skills
– Good care for resources
How to apply:
1. Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before 11TH APRIL, 2021. latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
4. Applications should be addressed to THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL, THE KISUMU NATIONAL
POLYTECHNIC, P.O.BOX 143 KISUMU. Email email@example.com.
NOTE: The INSITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and
persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT OUR WEB SITE www.kisumupoly.ac.ke