Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Oversee the maintenance of security systems and equipment (including CCTV, Access control system to the restricted area (Vault, Safe Deposit lockers and Computer room), Electric Fence and Radio Alarms System for the building)
- Monitor activities within the bank’s physical environment through the CCTV system, radio alarm system and fire detection system,
- Oversee the deployment and supervision of security guards; Head Office and branches
- Carry out regular safety appraisal reviews across the bank
- Perform occasional investigations relating to counterfeit instruments;
- Act as liaison person between management and law enforcers and agencies
- Carry out appraisal reviews for security arrangements at branches and ATM locations.
- Coordinate on security matters between the Bank and contracted security service providers
- Respond to all emergency situations at DIB Kenya Ltd – 24 hours
- Ensure timely maintenance servicing of safety equipment (fire detection, fire fighting and fire suppression equipment/systems) especially at Head Office (for branches, offering of guidance to Branch Managers);
- Ensure fire escapes are clear for passage and that are trained fire marshals and first-aiders available; conduct occasional fire drills;
- Prepare daily and monthly reports on security issues. Examples include radio alarm analysis report. This is to advise management of any serious risk while handling the alarm system across the Bank (all branches)
- Custodianship of Head Office intruder alarm codes and access control override keys
- Perform regular assessment of environmental issues that may compromise security relating to Bank premises;
- Oversee the implementation of recommendations arising from environmental audits and approved safety surveyors engaged by the bank or insurance;
- Participate and train staff on safety and security issues. Security awareness to all staff should be quarterly; act as supervisor for trained fire marshals and first-aiders
- Provide input during internal security meetings Bank’s representative to Kenya Bankers Security committee
- Respond to and act on all security systems/ equipment break downs reported by branches.
- Minimum ‘O’ level, University degree or Diploma preferably in Criminology, Occupational Safety etc is added advantage
- Fire Fighting
- Report writing
- MS Office/Technology Savvy
Work Experience :
- At least 5 years’ experience in related security role
- Good grasp of the criminal justice system, forensic and intelligence led investigations, statements recording and chain custody of exhibits.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref. No. HRA/SO/004/21 as the Subject of the email application.
Application deadline (March 23, 2021)