Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Head of Sales
About the role.
The Head of Sales 3PC will be in charge of business development and sales related activities in the country to market the existing logistics assets, collect feedback from the market to understand clients’ needs and service possibilities creating new revenue streams for the business.
- Lead organization in the identification, development, setup and growth of new businesses within JS operating country.
- Develop business relationships to facilitate revenue generation for Jumia services assets in the country
- Drive large solution sales partnerships by creating the right pricing strategies and establishing optimal targeting approaches
- Oversee the operation and negotiation of carrier and third-party client contract rates, equipment availability, etc.
- Lead and challenge the team to be customer-centric; develop strategies to enhance our customer service and our growth, focusing on deliveries that are on-time, in-full and defect-free, to influence positive customer experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders, outside contractors etc to ensure business development and scaling of business
- Minimum 3 years-total experience in logistics or operations organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Office Suite
- .Experience working on sales / Business development role in retail/ Banking or logistics organization
- Ability to follow-up on tasks to be done on time.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to communicate with different teams on a daily basis
- Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity in implementing and executing new ideas for a thriving e-commerce business
- The opportunity to work with professional and dynamic teams in and outside your local country
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation