Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Langata Hospital is a privately owned Hospital within the suburbs of Langata certified to offer both inpatient and outpatient services.
The Hospital is rapidly expanding and seeking to recruit a dynamic team for the following positions:
Job Title: Nurse (KRCHN)
Reference Number: HR/W/071/2021
Location: South C clinic
- Implement physicians’ orders, administer medications, start IVs, perform treatment, procedures and special tests, and document treatment as required by hospital policy.
- Ensure that Patients nurse care is supported using nursing process (Assessment, Diagnosis, Implementation, and evaluation (ADIE).
- Monitor vital signs, adequacy of ventilation and levels of consciousness.
- Ensure proper use and maintain both medical and surgical supplies and equipment
- Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and protocols for nursing services alongside with those of the institution.
- Diploma in KRCHN
- 2 years of experience in a busy Hospital.
- Registered with the relevant governing body.
- Ready to Start immediately.
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Written/Oral Communications
- Interdisciplinary Skills
- Team Oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Send your curriculum vitae and attach your certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. before the close of business 25th March 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.