Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Mission and Objectives
· To achieve the set Sales Targets within existing assigned accounts and by creating new business and renewing existing contracts within the assigned territory or functional area.
- Responsible for the business sales bookings number for ACS services in the assigned accounts – works towards an allocated Sales Bookings target split in Software and Systems bookings
- Reports to ACS Sales Cluster Leader
- Contributes to ACS sales plans to address the various accounts in the target market, also developing profiles of targeted accounts
- Has no direct reports, but leads the activities of virtual teams in support of customers
- Works in a designated territory or industry on a defined set of customer accounts
- Works to identify all organizations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated space focusing on a targeted number that has a specific value proposition and sales engagement activity
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners
- Works with other Lines of Business (LOBs)
Key responsibilities of the role apply to the accounts assigned to the ACS Representative.
- Responsibility for the business sales bookings number for ACS services in the assigned accounts – public sector primarily with some accounts in private sector, like banks etc.
- Responsibility for conducting territory analysis and associated business creation activities within the assigned business vertical and account assignment,
- Responsibility for the creation of the associated business plans to accomplish the related business targets,
- Creation of joint go-to-market activities with other aspects of the wider Oracle sales function,
- Responsibility for working alongside ACS’s business development/sales program functions to facilitate the creation and execution of targeted demand generation activities,
- Works to identify and cover all organizations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities in a timely fashion,
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI’s, ISV’s, technology partners and alliances
- Creation, attendance and participation in Oracle funded customer facing functions for business generation focused activities,
- Active new business selling and ‘cold calling’ initiatives to potential new ACS customers,
- Active up-selling of ACS Services in existing accounts including ‘cold calls’ to untouched areas of the respective organizations,
- Being the point person for all ACS activities within the assigned accounts working closely with the assigned ACS Delivery employees
- A high visibility presence within the respective assigned organizations creating relationships with all aspects of the customer and business management,
- Creation of a trusted advisor status within the assigned accounts and business management,
- Management of all internal commercial activities for all business / Renewal and up-sell engagements,
- Relationship generation and associated collaborative working with the other aligned Oracle sales and delivery teams.
- About 10 years of direct sales experience, IT products or services selling to public and Private sector.
- Deep understanding and experience of operating in Kenya and Uganda public sector IT space. Additional Experience in other neighbouring market like Uganda a big plus.
- Candidate with a technical background (educational and/or experience) will be preferred
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate senior level customer contacts and proven business wins.
- Has developed a solid network of customer senior contacts at C level as well as the partner eco systems In Kenya at least.
- Knowledge of Oracle product sets and services will be a big plus
- Experience of working directly with customers as opposed to channels will be preferred
- MUST have a solid track record of independently handling the entire sales cycle, managing multiple stakeholders right from positioning to closing
- Experience in managing multimillion dollar deals and consistent quota achievement
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and carry out a complex sales cycle involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Sales of the organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
- Sells organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
- 8-12 years of services sales experience. Able to work under tight deadlines. Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills. BS/BA preferred. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.