Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Scott Christian University is a Private Christian University chartered in 1997 with a long standing reputation for providing high quality education programmes for the holistic transformation of individuals and society.
The University’s main campus is located in Machakos County, Machakos Town along Machakos-Kangundo Road.
The University’s vision is to be a centre of holistic transformative education to the society for the glory of God.
Scott Christian University is seeking to recruit suitable, competent and qualified individuals to fill the following position:
ACCOUNTS CLERK (1)
The primary objective of the recruited role shall be to assist the Finance Office in basic bookkeeping, working with sales and purchase ledgers and running calculations to ensure all records and payments are accurate.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Must be a born again Christian and a person of high integrity, honesty and selfdiscipline. A recommendation/reference letter from your church/pastor is required with your application.
2. Must possess at least a relevant Diploma in Accounting or equivalent from a recognised/accredited institution.
3. Must possess at least a CPA Part I or equivalent.
4. Must possess at least three (3) years’ working experience, preferably in an institution of higher learning.
5. Must be conversant with QuickBooks and Sage Accounting Packages
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
7. Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
Interested persons should submit their application letters, CVs, academic documents, transcripts and reference letters, inclusive of the Pastoral reference letter, in one (1) PDF format document on or before 5.00 PM on Thursday 25th March 2021.
Late applications will not be considered. In your application kindly indicate how soon you will be available to work. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All application letters should be addressed to the University Vice-Chancellor and submitted to the addresses below:
Human Resource Office
P.O Box 49-90100