Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of digital marketers and programmers at primary school level.
- Prepare content utilizing various curriculum resources.
- Update course material to ensure all the latest trends and best practices.
- Deliver course material as per the curriculum.
- Tutor adult learners on an individual basis
- Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Information Technology/ Marketing /Advertising /Business Administration.
- Must have a Teaching Qualification.
- Prior experience as a Teacher, Trainer or Corporate training specialist is a plus
- Prepared to teach 2 hours per evening, 2 days a week, for 10 weeks.
- Commit a few hours per week to office hours involving handling online strategic initiatives, leading marketing campaigns from idea stage to execution and implementation.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills
- Experience working in a remote environment, and use of requisite tools (i.e. video conferencing, messaging, etc.).
- Backgrounds in adult learning, pedagogy and curriculum development.
- Background in workshop facilitation and professional development.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Nurturing, adaptable approach to instructing