Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Greensteds is a co-educational boarding and day school (IAPS and CIS) following the National Curriculum of England & Wales from Early Years to IGCSE, and A level.
We welcome applicants for the following position falling vacant in September,to join our dynamic and supportive teaching staff:
Teacher of English (up to A-Level)
Greensteds has a strong academic record yet places equal emphasis upon commitment to the wide ranging extracurricular programme. Our English department complements and supplements our academic programme and teachers are expected to contribute in one or more of these areas. Our aim is to provide an enjoyable and challenging learning experience where students are able to acquire all the skills and knowledge necessary for them to become future leaders of good character, ready to make a difference in a global society.
Job & Person Specification: Senior School Teacher of English
- The successful candidate will be able to teach English across the whole Senior School (Year 7-13), including IGCSE and A Level.
- The ability to teach Drama will be an added advantage.
- We are a non-selective school with a relatively wide ability range. Being able to inspire pupils of all abilities is essential.
- The willingness to take a full and active part in all aspects of a thriving and progressive school is vital, including the ability to coach team sports and/or take an active part in the wider co-curricular programme.
- The post holder will be accountable to the Head of Department.
Applicants should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in English (BA./B.Ed.) or related field and a teaching qualification with a TSC No.
- Experience and proven success in teaching the National Curriculum of England and Wales.
- Creative teacher with the ability to take leadership responsibilities
- The ability to teach Drama will be an added advantage
- Have or apply for a ICPC or Good Conduct Certificate
- Willingness to contribute fully to the boarding and extracurricular life of a busy, full boarding school.
- Though the position is set for September, candidates who are available from April may be
Greensteds International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young
people and expects all employees and volunteers to share that commitment. Employment is subject to suitable
background checks, including the receipt of satisfactory references, one of which must be from the most recent
Method of application
Applicants should e-mail an up-to date CV with a covering letter addressed to the Headmaster stating their teaching specialty and contact details of at least 2 referees (one being our current/most recent employer)to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Title being the position they are applying for.