Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- INFORMATION COMMUNICATION & TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (DATABASE ADMINISTRATION), JOB GROUP KNH8 (2 POSTS)
The ICT Officer (Database administration) will be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of the Hospital databases.
- INFORMATION COMMUNICATION & TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (APPLICATION/ SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT), JOB GROUP KNH8 (2 POSTS)
The ICT Officer (Application/Systems Development) will be responsible for delivering high quality, maintainable and robust software solutions that fit the hospital end user requirements.
- INFORMATION COMMUNICATION & TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (NETWORK & INFRASTRUCTURE ADMINISTRATION), JOB GROUP KNH8 (4 POSTS)
The ICT Officer (Network & Infrastructure administration) will be responsible for Analysis, design, installation, configuration, maintaining and repair of the network, server and application infrastructure components.
- INFORMATION COMMUNICATION & TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (IT SECURITY), JOB GROUP KNH8(1 POST)
The ICT Officer (IT security) will be responsible for installing, administering, and troubleshooting the organization’s IT security solutions to ensure protection of the critical information asset of the hospital.
Method of Application
All those Interested in the above positions and meet the minimum requirements are requested to download and fill the application form available at KNH Website http://www.knh.or.ke. The application form together with a detailed C.V indicating qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or 13th April 2021 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
(a) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
• A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
• EACC Clearance
• Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
• HELB Compliance
• KRA Tax Compliance
“Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification”.