Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ensure distributor efficiencies (KEMSA/ MEDS) are achieved to all public/FBO health facilities, Owning & driving distributor management frameworks, Key account identification, prioritization & accelerating business volumes through cross-functional collaboration between commercial sales teams & other relevant actors. Driving scientific leadership through cross functional collaboration with the commercial sales teams & medical. Government Affairs tasks across National & County government level. These are included but not limited to implementation of signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) & Co-chairing Partnership Advisory Committees (PACs) with county leads & keeping abreast with National & County level health strategies & legislation to effectively align AZ strategy to the same
- Ensure day to day supply efficiencies of AZ medicines are achieved in all select public/ FBO health facilities through select distributors (KEMSA/ MEDS)
- Lead in account identification, sizing, resource prioritization & accelerating business volumes through cross-functional collaboration between commercial sales team & other relevant internal actors
- Supports communication with Brand Team and Managed Markets sales force leadership and representatives regarding account-specific programs, activities, and pull-through messages
- Drive scientific leadership in select accounts/ counties in collaboration with medical
- Own & drive government affairs tasks in select counties including but not limited to those with MoUs with AZ, co-chair PACs with county leads ensuring MoU implementation frameworks are in place, fast turn-around of agreed actions & amicable conflict resolution is achieved between parties to ensure optimized implementation of MoUs.
- Keeping abreast with National & County level health strategies & legislation to effectively advise & align AZ to the same. These includes potential and impactful changes in county health DMUs, legislation, financing & supply chain changes
- Provides accurately and timely communication on timelines, bid processes and bid requirements. Proactive in identifying issues and challenges with accounts
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated project management and team development ability
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with and influence peers
- Understanding public & FBO health sector structure in Kenya
- Strong customer facing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Basic understanding of DMF
- Demonstrated communication and platform skills
- Understanding of financial concepts and contracting issues including legal and best price implications
- Prior exposure to public/ FBO health sector
- Prior experience in sales management or general management
- Prior experience in a commercial function
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitme