Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
The firm is looking for dynamic & hard working individuals with strong leadership & entrepreneurial skills to join as Digital Marketing Interns. The interns will participate in development & implementation of digital marketing strategies in the firm, using modern tools and techniques. The overall objective is to build a strong online presence for the brand, acquire customers and generate revenue. Successful and highly productive interns will get the opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Digital Marketing.
- Research and develop skills in digital marketing & strategies optimization with a Cytonn centric approach.
- Develop digital marketing strategy, gather requirements, create requirements document and launch campaigns.
- Monitor & analyse data from online programs to optimize strategies through the customer lifecycle.
- Work across teams to create appealing and effective campaigns, communicating effective marketing concepts through articulate copy, design and metrics.
- Manage and execute various tests and campaigns via marketing tools across digital.
- Liaise with digital agencies and other related digital material vendors.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create content for digital platforms.
- Develop content strategies – video scrips, blog content, social media content and campaigns content & execute.
- Manage the firm’s social media platforms.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Knowledge of consumer marketing with a focus on developing/optimizing digital marketing programs & strategies.
- Knowledge of a range of marketing channels, including mobile, online and direct marketing.
- Knowledge of split testing methodologies in marketing with excellent reporting capabilities.
- Ability to research best practices, report on competitive activities, deliver strategic recommendations and implement appropriately.
- A highly self-driven individual with creative thinking skills and high energy.
- Sound familiarity with audio recording, videotaping, editing and digitizing raw footage.
- Proficiency with analogue & digital editing systems and general production.
- Outstanding capabilities on working on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and be committed to succeeding in a team context.
- Demonstrate passion for social media usage, management and learning.
- Proven verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web editing is a plus.
- KCSE grade B+ and above.
- Graduated or will graduate with at least a second class upper honours from university.
Click here to apply Deadline is 4th April,2021