Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- To create and execute sales strategy for the region.
- Executing the sales and marketing plans which meets brand, volume and profits objectives as well as directing and controlling assigned distribution and trade activities through partner
- Sales force management ( 3rd party )
- Developing strategy, tactics and sales plans budgets in liaison with the Channel head .
- Monitor, analyze sales and market trends in order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives.
Become First Choice for shoppers and customers
- Coordinates sales operations with all other relevant stake holders.
- Establishes performance goals for the partner sales team, distributors and monitor performance on a continual basis.
- Lead and influence a successful and experienced team of third party sales team, through performance coaching and training and development programs.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with trade partners and Key Opinion leaders in the trade and all relevant stakeholders in the supply chain.
- Manage retailer expectations by executing trade marketing activities. Ensure placement of P.O.S materials in assigned territory.
- Developing and implementing distributor agreements, distribution channel strategies, and monitoring distributor performance against working capital targets
- Credit and stock management of distributors as per agreed guidelines.
Category & Brands
- Prioritize resources on power brands
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing teams on increasing market share in existing markets and ensuring that brand visibility and promotion strategies are executed flawlessly
- Support development of winning Market Activation Plans (MAPs) in the context of the consumer, trade and competitor with specific accountability for developing 12-month activation grids working with Country Manager.
Deliver high quality products and service at the right time and cost
- Forecasting of primary and secondary sales to reflect market and trade dynamics.
- Work with the demand planning team to drive forecast accuracy and achieve stock level targets in the trade.
- Assist the partner in planning, implementation of the sales strategies and ensure on time delivery of our brands to customers
Improve lives through scientific innovation
- Identifying opportunities and developing strategies to harness growth in the target markets.
- Collaborate closely with the Distributor teams on new products launches.
Shape talent and culture by living our values and developing our people in a high performance culture
- Role model individual expectations in Country by driving the Winning Formula,
- Build relationships with external stakeholders (key customers, regulatory agencies, KOLs, industry bodies) to support performance goals and GSK brand reputation.
- Champion full compliance, ABAC, Code of Conduct adherence and a speak up culture.
- Drive external focus including regular field visits across customer, consumer, shopper and expert
- Model GSK values & behaviors and compliance with all GSK codes of practice.
Breadth/ Scope of Accountability*
Number of Direct Reports
Distributor teams, Merchandisers and Urban representatives (third party )
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience Required*
A. Educational Background
1. Minimum Level of Education*
- University Degree or a Diploma with 5+ years of relevant experience
Area of Specialisation*
- Experience of Commercial sales
B. Job-Related Experience
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial management including major customer facing roles (selling and marketing)
- Experience of operating in an FMCG
- OTC/Healthcare/Personal Care category experience beneficial but not essential
C. Other Job-Related Skills/Background
- Should have good analytical skills and well versed with basic computing skills like Microsoft office.
- Valid driving license