Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Academy Mombasa provides a world-class education to exceptional students who possess strong leadership potential, on a merit basis. Pluralism is a core value of the educational programme; the student body reflects marked diversity, and includes both national and international students from all socio-economic backgrounds. AKA Mombasa is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, offering an IB curriculum that is locally rooted and globally relevant. Academy graduates consistently earn places and scholarships at the world’s top universities. We are looking for a passionate and experienced candidate for the following position.
Job Summary: To supporting the Finance Department in day-to-day financial operations including cash management in order to meet the overall strategic goals of the academy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Timely and accurately receipting of all collections
- Reconciliation of daily collections
- Preparation of Bank summaries and bank reconciliations
- Administering, disbursing, replenishing & reconciling of Petty Cash and student’s stipend
- Supporting the finance team in filing and booking transactions.
- At least Certified Public Account (CPA) Part 2 or a diploma in finance
- At least a year of experience in an accounting/finance
- Microsoft office skills with focus on Excel
- Experience using Navision Financial System will be an added advantage.
Job Expires 02-Apr-2021