Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates.
We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position;
Head of Perioperative Theatre Technologist Program
Reporting to the Principal, the holder of the position will be expected to glorify God by providing effective leadership and instructions in the Perioperative Theatre Technologist program and enhance the implementation of the Kijabe College of Health Science’s vision, mission and values.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Higher diploma in Kenya Registered Perioperative Nursing (KRPON)
- A minimum of three (3) years working in busy operating theatres
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK)
- Valid Nursing practicing license
- A minimum of two (2) years teaching/training experience within a relevant educational/clinical setting
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas
- Must have experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards
- Must possess specialist knowledge and the ability to operate specialist programs and equipment
- Must have effective presentation skills, both theoretical and practical
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology into the learning environment and teaching methodology
- Demonstrate the ability to function as a team player within a multi-cultural work environment
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 5th April 2021.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.