Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for client management, new client acquisition, product penetration, strategic dialogue with both new & existing clients with the goal of getting to become a Trusted Advisor to clients. The analyst is also responsible for all KYC & AML processes in his/her portfolio and works with the compliance and AML teams to ensure that all processes are adhered to & queries resolved. The position also involves originating loans (Long term, Short term, bilateral & syndicated loans) cash management, trade and foreign exchange opportunities and working with respective product partners in delivering existing and developing new products to meet client expectations
- Participate client transactions, projects or assignments as the junior member of a professional team
- Partner with senior Corporate Banking Officers and professionals
- Organize and analyze sophisticated financial data used in client proposals and strategic plans
- Prepare written recommendations and create statistical exhibits
- Conduct economic/financial research
- Provide evaluations of a company’s financial performance compared to overall industry and market trends or data
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge is required, including comprehensive knowledge of the Corporate Banking business, its related products and pertinent regulations affecting it
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.