Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ebru TV Kenya (a subsidiary of Everest Production Corporation) Kenya, is a News, Lifestyle & Entertainment TV channel. The headquarter is based in Nairobi.
As a Video editor, you will manage material such a s camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to produce a final film product.
This is a key role in the post-production process and your skills can determine the quality and delivery of the finished result. You will usually work closely with the producers to achieve the desired end result.
- At least 6 years of work experience as a video editor
- Strong knowledge of editing software, edius an adobe reader
- Colour correcting skills
- Ability to work in tight schedules
- Ability to translate ideas into finished projects
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of graphics and animation will be an added advantage
Method of application
If you meet the above requirements please do send your detailed Curriculum Vitae and Photo, Show reel or online link to: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | For any enquiry, use firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th of March 2021