Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Greenforest Foods Ltd is a premier natural foods and ingredients processor that supplies leading retail outlets and institutional clients in Kenya and the greater East African Community.
In its model of solidarity economy Greenforest works with more than 5,000 small holder farmers and beekeepers to deliver the safe natural products to the consumer and institutional clients.
We respect environment and biodiversity hence we operate sustainability.
We believe in ethical dealings with our employees and our business associates.
We are looking to hire a Team Leader: Customer Management with experience in FMCG whose task will be to maximize sales volume and revenue growth in General Trade and Modern Trade.
S/He will recruit customers, manage relationships, execute planned initiatives as well as oversee and execute sales operations for maximum cost efficiency and sales productivity.
S/He will report to the Director.
- Ensure the maintenance of productive relationships with all Key Accounts, Distributors, and Institutional customers
- Address and close customer issues escalated within required turnaround time
- Routinely visit and drive engagement with customers
- Manage customer performance and reward programs as required
- Provide stewardship and direction to Sales Reps and Merchandisers for target achievement
- Training and development of direct reports to ensure sales team is equipped to deliver, including training and onboarding of new sales reps and merchandisers
- Manage performance of Sales Reps and Merchandisers to drive productivity
- Ensure optimal staffing levels in the sales team to effectively cover sales operations
- Monitor customer credit levels to ensure zero loss of sales revenue
- Yearly and Monthly planning of sales volume and setting targets for respective routes and accounts, in conjunction with management
- Achieve set weekly, monthly, and yearly targets as per plan agreed with Management
- Achieve sales volume targets as per product mix required to maximize revenue
- Conduct full sales departmental meeting to evaluate past months performance, resolve any issues and cascade the plan & targets for the coming month.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in a Business-related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in FMCG
- Sales experience in the food industry is desirable.
- Experience in value selling.
- Ability to influence and engage internal resources for the benefit of the customer whilst maintaining the interests of the company
- High intellect with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Show high energy levels, a strong work ethic with a sense of urgency, and understand the complexity of the sales process.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents herein described, we would like to hear from you. Please make your application and email to email@example.com before close of business 30th March 2021.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Greenforest Foods Ltd as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Be part of the team that’s going places!