Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
About the position
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be responsible for the design, coordination and implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) framework of the organization. He/she will develop a systematic monitoring framework to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered, as well as ensure result harvesting for optimum impact of organizations projects.
The specific responsibilities will include;
- Leading the planning and coordination of the regular and systemic monitoring of the project’s overall progress in achieving the intermediate and long-term indicators of the projects.
- Supporting the relevant programs and grassroots partners in improving their existing monitoring and reporting systems so that project results indicators can be adequately monitored;
- Prepare regular project monitoring reports as required, in collaboration with other Project Implementation Unit (PIU) staff, identifying potential implementation risks in achieving the results, and proactively proposing potential solutions;
- Supporting the Programme Coordinator in planning and commissioning the project mid-term reviews, communicating the review’s results and undertaking follow-up actions;
- Guiding and supporting staff and other stakeholders involved in the project implementation of the proper monitoring and evaluation of project activities;
- Be responsible for the (MERL) framework for the organization.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in project management and or monitoring and evaluation, or related field. A Masters’ degree is an added advantage;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in monitoring and evaluation role;
- Proven time management and organizational skills;
- Proven verbal, written, interpersonal and reporting skills; and
- Ability to communicate in foreign UN language is an added advantage
All applications should be in English and or Kiswahili and submitted online via email with a clear subject of “Application for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer” to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Deadline for Submission*
The deadline for submission is Wednesday, 31st March 2021 at 1700 hours (EAT).