Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sistema Biobolsa is a system that transforms the manure of animals into biogas and a potent, natural fertilizer. By inputting the manure in the system on a daily basis, you will be able to develop and grow your activities on the farm, improve your energy security, and protect the environment. Transforming your animals’ manure into resource will provide you with a better quality of life!
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting, training, coaching and managing a team of Sales Agents to achieve the Hub sales and loan collection targets. You will also be responsible for strengthening customer relations and building partnership with local organizations to grow sales.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Lead a high-performing team by recruiting excellent Sales Agents, retaining and rewarding existing talent, managing resources efficiently, and demonstrating great leadership
- Participate and organize events at your assigned hub to promote brand awareness and grow demand for Sistema.bio products.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders at the local level to grow sales volumes.
- Timely tracking and reporting sales outcomes and sale plans
- Collaborating with teams across departments to meet the company’s goals.
More about YOU
- You have 3-5 years of sales experience in rural regions or in a similar industry
- You have a track record of meeting sales targets in solar, Agri-inputs and regenerative technologies sectors.
- You have previous experience of recruiting and coaching a team of 10+ direct reports.
- You are passionate about improving farmers lives maintaining close relationships with them.
- You are honest, hardworking, self-motivated and coachable.
- You are required to have basic data entry and computing skills e.g. MS Office.
- You have a valid driving license.