Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Transport Supervisor
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this role is to provide reliable driving services by using assigned transport means for the transport of authorized staff members, officials, visitors, goods, documents, mail and other items.
- Maintain all safety and security measures to all vehicles.
- On a daily basis, check level of motor oil, water, tyre pressure, battery water and brakes to ensure that all are in working order on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle insurance policy is valid and observe proper procedure for insurance claims are followed in the event of an accident
- Ensure that vehicle keys and documents are kept in a secure place when the vehicle is not in use
- Following route and time schedules.
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating delivery vehicles.
- Getting feedback on services provided and resolving clients’ complaints.
- Informing management on new products and services that are relevant to the Group’s interests.
- Completing logs and reports.
- Any other lawful duties as assigned by your supervisor
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- KCSE D (Plain)
- Valid driving license of class BCE.
- Certificate in a relevant field from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
3 years’ relevant experience
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Good command of English both oral and written.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good planning and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex and diverse tasks.
- Strong self-starter, able to take initiative and adapt to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Ability to remain flexible in a dynamic environment and work well in the team
- Ability to take direct instruction
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenge, visit https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment/
recruitment to browse through the current openings/vacancies and apply not later than 29/03/2021.
The Standard Group PLC is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WE DO NOT CHARGE A FEE FOR THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS