Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AIC Githumu Hospital is an award-winning mission hospital in Muranga that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by making extremely high-quality care accessible to every family.
Job Summary: We are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring Community Oral Health Officer who wants to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- be in-charge of hospital dental department
- Managing community oral health services in hospital i.e. coordinating the provision of oral health supplies
- Managing oral health clinics by organizing and scheduling clinic days
- Managing patient flows and referrals
- Ordering dental materials and equipment and instruments for use at the hospital dental unit
- Participating in oral health demonstrations, exhibitions and giving lectures to community and schools
- Diagnosis and treatment of common dental conditions, temporary and permanent restorations, reducing simple fractures of jaws and extractions
- Initiate, develop and implement appropriate policies and methods that would result in improved community oral health standards
- Attend departmental meetings and share challenges and successes of the department
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Medical Director.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- MUST have at least 1 year of work experience after internship
- MUST be registered with relevant professional body
- MUST have a valid practicing license
Send your application letter and CV and state how your experience matches the specifications
via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject title “Application for COHO”
on or before 15th April, 2021.