Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Sales Strategy: Develop and implement BURN’s growth strategy for in all channels. Major goal is to grow Sales to penetrate the early mass market at >30% market penetration. Oversee Overall Sales Executive’s Key Account Quarterly Sales Plans. Develop and execute plans to expand Numeric and Weighted distribution in all channels. Develop pricing models that ensure optimal volumes & profitability.
- NPD Launch: Oversee launch of new products such as Jikokoa Pro, LPG stoves and EPC as per company timeline. Design and execute new product launch strategies for the market
- Channel Sales: Overall (Unit volume, Revenue, ASP, Margin) responsibility for BURN’s Kenya Sales across B2B wholesale channels: Retail, Financial Institutions, and Distributors with Agent Networks. Introduce new products to the Kenya market.
- Special Programmes / Projects: Work closely with the Commercial Department and support the development various Programmes / Projects of existing distribution channels, social enterprises and NGOS.
- Business Development & New Channel Development: Work on New Business Development with Key Accounts; both taking the lead and alongside channel Sales Executives. Oversee Route-To-Market, strategy, budget, staffing of new channel development in B2C channels.
- Budget: Prepare, maintain, and adhere to Sales & Marketing Department budget.
- Accounts Receivable: Ensure credit limits are adhered to and AR collection is managed on a weekly basis for various accounts.
- Team Management: Manage Sales team including Country Managers, Channel Sales Executives, Activators and Activator Managers, Business Analyst, Sales Fellows, and other Commercial Staff as the team grows.
- End-Consumer Customer Service: Oversee End-Consumer customer service in East Africa. Analyze end-consumer data to improve brand, customer service, warranty repair satisfaction, and sales opportunities.
- Systems/Process/Training: Help improve systems and processes for Sales & Marketing Team (CRM, Sales Dashboard, New Business Development, and Sales/Channels Analysis). Oversee curriculum development and training for all Sales & Marketing Staff.
- Reporting/Forecasting: Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts. Produce weekly / monthly sales reports and other market-based reports as needed.
- Marketing Strategy Development: In conjunction with BURN’s Sales Executives and Marketing team, devise marketing strategies that support BURN’s sales goals for customers in our target sales channels.
- Marketing Campaigns Insights & Execution: Along with the Marketing Department, help drive key marketing insights and campaigns for ATL * BTL marketing. Work with Marketing Department and Sales Staff to ensure best execution of BTL Marketing campaigns, track BTL campaigns ROI to sales growth.
- Budget & Performance Tracking: Working in conjunction with the Marketing team, help establish and manage marketing budgets for all East Arica campaigns and track ROI of campaigns to maximize Sales.
- Customer Data Analysis: Along with Marketing team and After Sales Department track & analyze pre and post-consumer feedback; marketing surveys, customer satisfaction, campaign messaging and effectiveness.
Qualified Women Candidates Encouraged to Apply
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Deadline is 31st May,2021