Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This postholder will be responsible for assisting and tracking finance related activities and processes including budgeting, financial management, close monitoring and financial reporting of an IPPF EC funded multi country project, Breaking Barriers: Act Now for women and girls in forgotten crisis (ACT NOW!). The project aims to empower women and girls, specifically refugees, internally displaced persons, and returnees living in forgotten crisis settings. The project works in Cameroon, Chad, Mali and Sudan to assert SRHR and influence decision-making processes in an environment that is conducive for gender equality and elimination of all forms of sexual and gender-based violence (SGBV).
To assist in building stronger Accounting systems, ensuring high level of accountability and transparency both at the IPPF Africa Regional Office (SARO) and partnering associations in country. To ensure timely payments and maintenance of all accounting and other subsidiary books of accounts and records to ensure timely and accurate statutory compliance and reporting relating to operations of this project.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Post graduate qualification (Commerce / Accountancy) or Intermediate Chartered Accountant. Any further qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in grants finance management, maintaining accounts, preferably in the voluntary / development sector in developing countries,
- Experience of using global accounting software like NetSuite, SUN system• Thorough technical knowledge of budgeting, financial analysis, costing and audit management and compliance requirements.
- Thorough technical knowledge of applicable statutory regulations and compliance requirements.
- Experience managing projects funded by the European Commission is desirable.
For more details about this position, please see the job description attached (below).
Interested individuals should submit an application form in the IPPFARO CV form (attached) and a 1-page cover letter to: email@example.com Please note that we will not consider applications that are not done in the requested format.
IPPF is an equal opportunity employer.
“Applications are particularly encouraged from women, persons living with disability, and candidates openly living with HIV.”
IPPF has been made aware of various fraudulent vacancy announcements circulated via e-mail from websites falsely stating that they are issued by or in association with IPPF. These correspondences, which may seek to obtain money from the recipients of such correspondence are fraudulent and IPPF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).