Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nestlé is the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company. We are looking to add great new talent to our dynamic Sales Team. This role will allow the successful candidate to fully indulge in the general trade and work in a filed with extremes from modern approaches to very traditional methods. Ability to appreciate and shape things within such dynamics will be key to drive business performance and deliver sustainable growth through others in accordance with Nestlé ESAR defined standards.
Develop and implement a three-year General trade strategy ensuring annual customer plans are aligned with overall business and customer strategies, while achieving immediate and medium-long term profitable and sustainable sales objectives.
Drive Channel and Customer Knowledge through developing an understanding of Trade strategy, business plans, cost structures, and being able to acquire solid knowledge of customers and their operations.
Effective Business Planning through Development of geographical, channel and customer trade plans by setting clear objectives and tactics that are aligned to Integrated Commercial Planning. Implementation follow up and liaison with distributor leadership teams to achieve workable Field Sales Plans. Top-notch engagement with relevant stakeholders internally to obtain needed functional support for execution. Ability to embrace and deploy technology will be key.
A day in the life of…
- Managing Top-to-Top relationships within the Distributor directorship and key Nestlé senior managers whilst working cross functionally to identify prioritise and develop commercial initiatives that meet the need of consumer, shoppers, customer and Nestlé.
- Responsible for the overall execution and strategy in general trade within assigned geography.
- Drive excellence in execution by practically identifying relevant and actionable measures to track excellence in execution through liaising with Sales force team as well as internal stake holders to ensure timeous execution of agreed Channel/Customer/Shopper related activities.
- Ensure the expected values and standards of Nestlé are visibly and behaviourally adopted by the Trade in the region and that the staff are sufficiently trained to deliver the expected standards of execution as outlined in Nestlé Code of Business Standards.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or any Sales Related Field
- 5 years or more experience in leadership within FMCG
- Energetic, self-starter with ability to lead and motivate a large group
- Demonstrated knowledge of General Trade, along with experience in developing and implementing strategies
- Ideal candidate should have experience in multiple sales regions within the country. Exposure into emerging modern trade operations and opportunities will be advantageous
- Results driven with a proven track record in consistently delivering & exceeding business targets and working with Distributors.
- Problem solving, ability to interpret and analyse market research, trends, syndicated data and competitive data trends.
- Financial awareness of Return on Investment
- Willingness to travel within the country