Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations, the Lab tech will primarily be responsible for providing quality Laboratory services to our clients, reviewing and analyzing reports and producing the same for physician review.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms/specimens.
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens
- Receiving/collecting, labelling, and registering patients’
- Preparing laboratory
- Maintaining equipment and
- Supervising the disinfection, washing and sterilization of
- Processing the specimen according to the specified Standard Operating Procedures (SOP); and Disinfecting, washing and sterilizing laboratory
- At least eight 2 years relevant work experience
- Diploma/ Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB)
- Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Proficiency in computer application
- Demonstrated work performance and results
- Communication skills Interpersonal skills & a team player
If you feel you meet the above mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 5th April 2021.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume to email@example.com immediately, quoting the job title and Expected Salary as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted