Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This is a role in technology where the holder will be responsible for defining and implementing Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) disciplines across the Cellulant group. This involves implementation and operation of the following functions: Service assurance, Problem management, Incident management, Change management and associated reporting.
- Ensuring the optimal functioning of the overall service management function to ensure strict adherence to customer SLA
- Providing a single point of contact for service management (Incident, Problem and Change) across all technology operation functions to ensure SLA targets are
- Manage the performance of services to clients as per agreed contract and ensure that unplanned downtimes are eliminated and/or their impact
- Ensuring that service management policies, processes and procedures documentation is created, updated and
- Leading and facilitating implementation of new service management framework components/processes.
- Producing regular and accurate service management reports and dashboards for leadership
- Provide thought-leadership on ongoing improvement and enhancement of the Service Management
- Proactive identification of common causes of calls/ticket drivers to the service
- Ensure that changes in the production environment are carried out as prescribed in the change control
- Maintenance of adequate tools for end-to-end service including customer and partner touch
- Implement and maintain a knowledge base for tickets created via the service
- Provide daily reports on Service Operations activity including ticket status, open ticket status as well as trending
- Training Technology Operations staff on service management processes and
- Maintain adequate technology tools for service desk communication and ticketing
- 2 years technology leadership
- Minimum of 4 years of proven hands-on experience in System Administration, Network Operations and Application Development e.g. MySQL, Linux systems, PHP,
- Deep experience of common service desk and monitoring tools such as Nagios, Cacti,Newrelic, Zabbix or
- Deep experience in Service Management processes and policy such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Service Assurance and SLA
- Working knowledge of Information Service Management industry standards such as ISO 20000, ITILv3/4
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related industry/field or equivalent experience (IT, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Systems).
- Daily reporting on Service operations
- Weekly review of per country quality of service and uptime
- Weekly progress on the Service Improvement
- Adequate detection of service incidents within the stipulated
- Timely and adequate escalation and follow-through-to-closure of service tickets to the relevant Cellulant technology
How to Apply
Send your CV in PDF, email subject: Service Operations Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st of April 2021
Hiring will be done on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.